You only have space for 10 skills and 2 ults, so make them count. This page is one in a series on PvE Healing Theorycrafting. For more information, click each of the skills listed below.
Passives: Yes, unless it obviously won’t help in any way ever (Cyrodiil bounty quests, I’m looking at you). What does that mean specifically?
- All passives under Destro, Resto, the three class lines, Race, Mage’s Guild, Undaunted, and Light Armour.
- Support (Alliance): Magicka Aid
- Dual Wield (Weapon): Twin Blade and Blunt
- Fighters Guild: Banish the Wicked
- Soul (World): Soul Summons, Soul Lock
- Medium (Armour): Wind Walker
- Heavy (Armour): Juggernaut, Resolve, Constitution
- And if you decide to go Vamp: Undeath, Unnatural Resistance, Supernatural Recovery
- Don’t forget! Max out your alchemy and provisioning so you can unlock the passives that extend your pots and foodstuffs
Aedric Spear: Shards
Light: Harness Magicka
Mages’ Guild: Inner Light
Alliance War Skills
What about that skill you didn’t mention?
There are a few other skills that are useful in one particular situation or another, so it’s good to level everything (you never know what may be BiS later, amirite?). The skills above are the ones you will definitely need in healing vet trials. Vet Dungeons, on the other hand, really depend on the group: are you having to heal nonstop or are you magplar dps that happens to have BoL slotted? In dungeons things like Regeneration and Jesus Beam are pretty useful, but usually not so much in large groups (such as a trial).
Thank you to Harven for a wonderful little add-on that lets you see different morphs of a skill. Super handy!