You only have space for 10 skills and 2 ults, so make them count. This page is one in a series on PvE Healing Theorycrafting. For more information, click each of the skills listed below.
Passives: Yes, unless it obviously won’t help in any way ever (Cyrodiil bounty quests, I’m looking at you). What does that mean specifically?
- All passives under Destro, Resto, the three class lines, Race, Mage’s Guild, Undaunted, and Light Armour.
- Support (Alliance): Magicka Aid
- Fighters Guild: Banish the Wicked
- Soul (World): Soul Summons, Soul Lock
- Medium (Armour): Wind Walker
- Heavy (Armour): Juggernaut, Resolve, Constitution
- And if you decide to go Vamp: Undeath, Unnatural Resistance, Supernatural Recovery
- Don’t forget! Max out your alchemy and provisioning so you can unlock the passives that extend your pots and foodstuffs
Templar Class Skills
Aedric Spear: Shards
Dawn’s Wrath: Nova, Backlash
Restoring Light: BoL, Restoring Aura, Ritual, Rune
Warden Class Skills
Animal Companions: Netch, Falcon’s Swiftness
Green Balance: Fungal Growth, Healing Seed, Living Vines, Lotus Flower, Nature’s Grasp, Secluded Grove
Winter’s Embrace: Frost Cloak
Nightblade Class Skills
Assassination: Mark Target
Shadow: Refreshing Path, Consuming Darkness
Siphoning: Funnel Health, Malevolent Offering, Siphoning Strikes, Sap Essence, Soul Siphon
Sorc Class Skills
Dark Magic: Dark Conversion, Absorption Field
Daedric Summoning: Twilight Matriarch, Empowered Ward
DK Class Skills
Ardent Flame: Engulfing Flames, Cauterize
Draconic Power: Hardened Armor, Dragon Blood, Reflective Plate, Deep Breath
Earthen Heart: Obsidian Shard, Igneous Weapons, Obsidian Shield, Cinder Storm, Magma Shell
Destro: Crushing Shock, WoE, ele drain
Resto: Grand Healing, Combat Prayer, Healing Ward, Regeneration, Panacea
Light: Harness Magicka
Mages’ Guild: Inner Light
Psijic: Mend Wounds
Alliance War Skills
Support: Purge, Barrier
What about that skill you didn’t mention?
There are a few other skills that are useful in one particular situation or another, so it’s good to level everything (you never know what may be BiS later, amirite?). The skills above are the ones you will definitely need in healing vet trials. Vet Dungeons, on the other hand, really depend on the group: are you having to heal nonstop or are you magplar dps that happens to have BoL slotted?
Thank you to Harven for a wonderful little add-on that lets you see different morphs of a skill. Super handy!